12.13.2010

Faculty Exhibit 2010

This past Friday was the opening of the College of Art and Architecture Faculty Exhibit at the Prichard Gallery, which I've blogged about previously. As has been my custom, I'm showing sketches from the past summer in Italy. Links to what's on display:
In addition to the Italy sketches, I'm also showing the sketchbook from the 1st International Urban Sketchers Symposium, held in Portland this past July. I finished this book in early October (see the previous post), and examples of sketches can be seen here, here, here, and here.
The exhibit will be up until February, in case you're planning a visit to Moscow in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.